Sir William McPherson
Technical training and equipment required
54m – 57m
The Sir William McPherson was a steel dredge, built in 1912 for the Melbourne Harbour Trust. Her overall length was 158ft, her beam was 32ft and her draught was 10ft giving her a displacement of 300 tons. She was scuttled in the ships graveyard, off Port Philip heads on the 12 May 1949.